I really like sweet stuff. I like it even more when I know that there is no added sugar! These cookies took a while to perfect but I’m confident that this recipe is simply divine.
Hazelnut and Chocolate Chunk Spelt Cookies [Vegan]
- ¾ cups spelt flour
- ½ coconut flour
- 1 bar dark chocolate broken up into small chunks
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¾ cups hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup liquid virgin organic coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place hazelnuts into food processor and process until almost flour.
- Mash banana with potato masher until no chunks are visible.
- Add all dry ingredients and combine, then add wet ingredients and mix well until dough forms.
- Roll cookie dough into small balls and place on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 15 min or until tops of cookies are slightly brown.