This is the best idea for a pizza crust we've ever seen – how did we not think to merge our favorite breakfast food with our favorite anytime food before now? The thin hash brown crust is pressed out thin and topped with whatever your little heart desires. This crust is the perfect vehicle to get creative with and make the comfort food of your dreams.
Hash Brown Pizza [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil, add the hash browns, and cover the pan. You want to cook them until they are no longer frozen and begin to brown.
- Remove the hash browns and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the hash browns to try to get out as much moisture as possible. Then, place the hashbrowns on a parchment covered pan. Use your hands to press them down and make them as compact as possible while forming them into your preferred pizza shape.
- Bake them for 20 minutes, then flip — use another piece of parchment paper and flat surface to flip, then transfer back to the baking pan. Bake another 20 minutes.
- Remove pizza and add the toppings. Return it to the oven for 15 more minutes before serving it hot.
- Potato Recipes