This vibrant green spread has the sweet, refreshing taste of green peas combined with creamy avocado. Not only is it super-healthy, it's also super-versatile! Use it as a dip for your favorite veggies, add a scoop to your salads, or add it to a wrap.
Green Pea Avocado Spread [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Green Pea Avocado Spread [Vegan]
- 2 cups green peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 small avocado, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onion or chives, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 plus 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Extra green onion or chives, finely chopped (for garnish)
How to Prepare Green Pea Avocado Spread [Vegan]
- Combine green peas, avocado, green onion, lime juice, salt, and black pepper in the food processor fitted with an S-blade. Process until well-combined.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 495 | Total Carbs: 53 g | Total Fat: 23 g | Total Protein: 18 g | Total Sodium: 1398 g | Total Sugar: 18 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.