This cauliflower fried rice incorporates a homemade Thai-style green curry paste for some delicious gluten-free Asian fusion. While keeping carbs low, this healthy meal for one or two packs a punch with spice and flavor. You have got to give this one a go — just add your favorite veggies!
Thai-Style Green Curry Cauliflower Rice With Tofu [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 stalk lemongrass, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2-3 small green chilis
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/3 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 ounces tofu
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari, divided
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, any kind you have
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cube the tofu and toss with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes and cool on a wire rack. In a food processor, combine all ingredients except canola oil, cauliflower, soy sauce, mixed vegetables, and salt. Pulse until a sauce forms. Add one tablespoon soy sauce and pulse until liquid
- In a skillet, heat the canola oil over medium heat. Add vegetables and 2 tablespoons green curry paste. Mix well until sizzling (about 3 minutes)
- Add riced cauliflower and last tbsp soy sauce and toss to combine. Cook over medium-low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tofu and salt. Mix well and serve!