These grain-free Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies are the perfect combination of fudgy brownie and pumpkin-spiced cheesecake! There is no denying the fudge factor here, friends. These brownies are probably the most gooey, fudgy and delicious brownies ever created. Ever. The fudge factor is insane. Pro Tip – place them in the fridge overnight. They get even fudgier and the flavors meld together wonderfully to create a deliciously gooey brownie. These brownies use almond flour which keeps them grain-free, but it also helps to yield that incredible texture. Oat flour is a great substitute if you are looking to make these pumpkin cheesecake brownies nut free! Simply swap out the almond flour and the almond butter for oat flour and sunflower seed butter [or even coconut oil!] and you’ve got yourself a delicious nut free pumpkin cheesecake brownie. Though they won't be as fudgy with oat flour. And just so you know, it is definitely a requirement to eat half of the pumpkin cheesecake batter before swirling it into the brownies. When it comes to the pumpkin flavor, it is subtle enough to not overpower the rich chocolate brownie but also provides just the right amount of pumpkin kick. These pumpkin cheesecake brownies are the perfect balance of pumpkin cheesecake and rich chocolate brownie – all in one fabulous bite!
Grain-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Grain-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Brownies:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/4 cup almond butter, creamy
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin, canned
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free cream cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
How To Make Grain-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cheesecake swirl ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetener, as needed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flax egg, pumpkin, almond butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, sea salt and baking powder. Stir until everything is combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Drop cheesecake batter by spoonfuls on top of the brownie batter. Using a knife, swirl cheesecake mixture into the brownie batter.
- Bake brownies for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then slice into 9-12 bars.
- Almond Butter
- Almond Flour
- Pumpkin Spice