This pizza is dairy-free and grain-free. Make this awesome pizza, put it on a plate, and set it on the table in front of people who are watching TV in the living room. Come back in a few minutes and it'll be gone. Smiles all around. You’ve got to try this paleo margherita pizza — it’s delicious, healthy, crispy, gooey, and everything a pizza should be. And don’t be afraid to customize it anyway you like.
Margherita Pizza [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 grain-free crust of your choice
- About 1/3 of a cup of your favorite pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- A big handful of fresh basil leaves
- About 1/2 cup of vegan mozzarella
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh hot peppers, sliced (optional)
- Dried hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle on top
- Preheat your oven as per the crust's instructions.
- Spread the sauce on top of your crust (don't use too much).
- Slice up some of the basil leaves and sprinkle the slices over the crust.
- Arrange the cheese and tomatoes over the crust.
- Bake until crispy and gooey.
- Remove from the oven and arrange some fresh basil leaves on top.
- Add fresh hot pepper slices and/or dried red pepper flakes if you like.
- Slice and serve.