This pizza is dairy-free and grain-free. Make this awesome pizza, put it on a plate, and set it on the table in front of people who are watching TV in the living room. Come back in a few minutes and it'll be gone. Smiles all around. You’ve got to try this paleo margherita pizza — it’s delicious, healthy, crispy, gooey, and everything a pizza should be. And don’t be afraid to customize it anyway you like.
Margherita Pizza [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Margherita Pizza [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 grain-free crust of your choice
- About 1/3 of a cup of your favorite pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- A big handful of fresh basil leaves
- About 1/2 cup of vegan mozzarella
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh hot peppers, sliced (optional)
- Dried hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle on top
How to Prepare Margherita Pizza [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat your oven as per the crust's instructions.
- Spread the sauce on top of your crust (don't use too much).
- Slice up some of the basil leaves and sprinkle the slices over the crust.
- Arrange the cheese and tomatoes over the crust.
- Bake until crispy and gooey.
- Remove from the oven and arrange some fresh basil leaves on top.
- Add fresh hot pepper slices and/or dried red pepper flakes if you like.
- Slice and serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.