These Glow Buns energy balls are packed with nutrient-dense seeds and protein from the peanut butter, which makes them the perfect pre/post workout snack. They are also really easy to make and they keep really well in the fridge for up to ten days. You can also freeze them! You can also enjoy these Glow Buns energy balls as a simple and healthy treat anytime of day.
Glow Buns Energy Balls [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1 cup Goji berries
- 1/2 cup Chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Raisins
- 1 tablespoon Agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter
- In a large mixing bowl combine the seeds, berries and raisins and drizzle the agave over.
- Add the peanut butter and mix well. The peanut butter measurement is very much done by eye, 2 tablespoons is a rough approximation, add more if needed. You want to achieve a mix that sticks together but isn’t really wet. If it comes to a point where it looks like you’ve added too much peanut butter just shake in more seeds, berries and raisins.
- Pop the bowl in the fridge for 1 hour – this firms the mix up ready for shaping.
- Roll into balls, any size you like really and place into little muffin cases for easy storage.
- Place in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.