The sauce is made with cashews, bananas and a hint of vanilla. No added sugar or cream was used, making this a clean and healthy sweet!
Fruit Kabobs With Vanilla Dip [Vegan]
- honey dew melon
- green grapes
- red grapes
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons almond milk (or milk of your choosing)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Assemble fruit onto wooden skewers and set aside.
- To Make Vanilla Dipping Sauce:
- Place raw cashews in a bowl and cover with water, let sit for at least an hour and drain.
- Add cashews, bananas, almond milk, lemon juice, vanilla and sea salt in a high-speed blender. Puree until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately with fruit skewers.