Frozen yogurt bark is a nutritious and delicious family-friendly treat. It’s super simple to prepare and can be made with your choice of toppings.
Frozen Yogurt Bark [Vegan]
- 4 cups plain probiotic coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup natural or vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon organic red beet crystals (optional, for pink colour)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- sugar-free monk fruit sweetener or pure stevia, adjusted to taste
- optional toppings: fresh or dried fruit, nuts/seeds, cacao nibs, dark chocolate chips, diced chocolate pieces, coconut chips, granola, trail mix, cinnamon roasted chickpeas, naturally coloured sprinkles, or toppings of choice
- Mix yogurt with protein powder, MCT oil (if using), red beet crystals, and vanilla extract. Sweeten to taste.
- Spread yogurt mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with toppings of choice.
- Freeze until firm, usually a minimum of 4 hours. Once firm, break into pieces and devour!