Turn your go-to drink order into your new favorite no-bake dessert! This mojito tart has the cocktail's classic flavors of lime and mint, with a creamy avocado-based filling. So it's basically the perfect summer dessert. Who doesn't love a raw tart? Keep it in your freezer for when you need a refreshing treat. Or bring it to a party and impress all of the guests with your skills! Either way, you have to make this no-bake mojito tart!
Frozen Mini Mojito No Bake Tart [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Crust:
- 2 tablespoons toasted shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons room temperature coconut oil (no need to melt it)
For the Filling:
- 1 medium-sized avocado
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 packed teaspoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
To Make the Crust:
- Line the bottom of a mini tart pan with parchment paper and cut a strip to fit around the inside rim. You can also do this with plastic wrap. Or, if you are using a muffin tin, use standard paper muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, mix the crust ingredients with a fork until they start to stick together. Press the crust evenly into the bottom of your pan. Place the pan in the freezer for 15 minutes so that the crust can set.
To Make the Filling:
- To make the filling, blend everything until smooth, then taste and add more maple syrup if you like. Remove the pan/crust from the freezer. Pour the filling over the crust, smoothing out the top.
- Freeze the tart for 4-6 hours or overnight to allow it to be fully set up.
- When ready to serve, let it thaw for 10 minutes on the counter before slicing.
Store leftovers in the freezer.