Want a fresh salsa that tastes like summer in a bowl? Well, here you have it! This vegan mango salsa is fast to put together and adds a huge burst of flavor to your tacos, rice bowls, or tortilla chips.
Fresh Cucumber and Mango Salsa [Vegan]
- 2 fresh mangoes, diced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 handful of grape tomatoes (about 12-15), diced
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cilantro (optional)
- Prepare all your veggies by dicing them into small pieces.
- Gently combine all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 15-30 minutes and to let all the flavors come together.
- Drain your salsa a little bit if there is too much liquid in the bottom.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or on top of tacos, rice bowls, and more!