These strawberry lemonade popsicles are super refreshing! Made with fresh, fruity strawberries, tangy lemons, and a bit of agave syrup, these popsicles are the perfect treats to keep in the freezer for when heat strikes. And it takes only four ingredients!
4-Ingredient Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles [Vegan]
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- Juice from 2 lemons
- Dissolve the agave in a small amount of hot water and prepare up to 1 1/2 cups of water with cold water and set aside to cool.
- Put strawberries and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the water to the strawberries and lemon juice and pour into the popsicle moulds.