If you have a sweet tooth, but find traditional candy bars to be a bit too sweet, these 4-ingredient peanut butter cups are for you. All they require is chocolate, peanut butter, sugar, and coconut oil (and a pinch of sea salt!) They taste amazing and are perfect for an on-the-go treat. Try making them––it’s so easy! Kids and adults can both enjoy these simple peanut butter cups made from just a few ingredients.
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 10-12 ounces of your favorite chocolate chips
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup of natural, unsweetened, smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 25 mini cupcake liners
- In a double boiler or your microwave gently melt the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, add the coconut oil and stir thoroughly.
- Put the mini cupcake liners in a 9×13 cake pan.
- Once the chocolate mixture is done, put a layer of chocolate in each liner. Then put the pan in the freezer so the chocolate can freeze.
- While the chocolate is getting cold, mix the peanut butter, sugar, and salt. Then add a layer of peanut butter mix to the liners.
- Finish off by topping the cups by another layer of chocolate. Let the peanut butter chocolate cups sit in the freezer to harden (5-10 minutes).
- Store in freezer or refrigerator. Enjoy!
- Peanut Butter