These are maybe the easiest and healthiest pancakes you can eat! It only takes four, simple ingredients to make these delicious, refined sugar-free pancakes.
4-Ingredient Banana Pancakes [Vegan, No Refined Sugar]
- 3/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of oat flour (or whole-wheat)
- 1 1/4 cup of unsweetened, unflavored nut milk (I like almond)
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Heat a light oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter into the griddle. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Garnish with sliced bananas, fruit, nuts, seeds, maple syrup or some unsweetened coconut.