This easy chocolate cake is absolutely stunning! It’s sweet, delicate, gooey, rich, chocolaty, requires only five ingredients, and as a bonus, it’s also flourless, gluten-free, and grain-free. Crispy on the outside, but creamy on the inside, this cake just melts in your mouth.
Flourless Chocolate Coconut Cake [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup apple purée
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Add cacao, coconut, sugar, and baking powder to a bowl and mix well together.
- Add apple purée and whisk together until no lumps remain.
- Put baking paper or cling film in 6-inch baking forms or silicone pans. Pour the mixture into the forms and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let them cool completely, then serve with raspberries, banana slices, or coconut whipped cream.
Recipe slightly adapted from Feasting on Fruit.