Healthy and yummy muffins - great way to start your day!
Flourless Banana Muffins [Vegan]
- 1 15-ounce can of rinsed and drained white beans
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Any mix-ins you would like: carob chips, walnuts, coconut etc
- Add all the ingredients (excluding the mix-ins) into a food processor and blend till smooth. Then you can add in the mix-ins of your choosing to pulse for about 2 seconds.
- Once all blended together, scoop into lined muffin tins and bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes. The texture will be a bit doughy, so I tend to put it in the fridge for it to solidify. Then top with any additional toppings if you please!