Just 3 ingredients: grapefruit, maple syrup and soda water. Yumm. So pleasant on a hot summer day.
Fizzy Pink Grapefruit Lemonade [Vegan]
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 litre soda water (or any sparkling water)
- lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- Peel all of the skin and pith (white part) off the grapefruits and cut them into pieces.
- Blend the grapefruit and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the blended grapefruit through a sieve into a jug.
- Add the soda or sparkling water.
- Serve chilled or over ice with a lime garnish.