Just 3 ingredients: grapefruit, maple syrup, and soda water. Yumm. So pleasant on a hot summer day.
Fizzy Pink Grapefruit Lemonade [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Fizzy Pink Grapefruit Lemonade [Vegan]
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 liter soda water (or any sparkling water)
- lime wedges for garnish (optional)
How to Prepare Fizzy Pink Grapefruit Lemonade [Vegan]
- Peel all of the skin and pith (white part) off the grapefruits and cut them into pieces.
- Blend the grapefruit and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the blended grapefruit through a sieve into a jug.
- Add the soda or sparkling water.
- Serve chilled or over ice with a lime garnish.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.