Fire-Roasted Corn Pico Style Salsa – Sweet fire-roasted corn, plump juicy grape tomatoes, red onions, jalapeños, with a fresh squeeze of lime.
Fire-Roasted Corn Pico Salsa [Vegan]
- 7-ounces grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fire-roasted corn
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions, about half a medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded, de-ribbed and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (optional)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons, freshly squeezed lime juice from one medium lime
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more as needed
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, corn, onion, garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro. Add zest, lime juice, and salt, stir to combine.
- Taste, add more lime juice and salt as necessary.
- Serve immediately.