Fingerling potatoes drizzled with a lemon herb dressing, a delicious side dish that complements any meal. Tangy vinaigrette with fresh thyme, rosemary, and Dijon mustard brings out their earthy flavors. This is the perfect side for any spring dish, but is especially perfect for barbecues and picnics.
Fingerling Potato Salad With Lemon Herb Dressing [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, freshly grated
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
If fingerling potatoes are not available you can use red, purple, yellow, or white baby potatoes (or a combination of all).