Amazingly delicious, healthy plant-based bread. Nothing smells better or is more tantalizing than baking bread. The aroma wafts through the house, forging an inviting ambiance.
Effortless Knead-Not Plant-Based Bread [Vegan]
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon or 1 packet of dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or another liquid sweetener
- 2 cups warm water
- In a small glass dish or measuring cup mix together the maple syrup and the water.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, and salt.
- Slowly start adding the water, mixing as you go to ensure all the ingredients are wet. You want to use all the water.
- Pour the dough into a loaf pan ( a 9 x 5 inch works well)
- Lightly cover the pan with parchment paper or something the dough won’t stick to and set it somewhere warm. Allow the dough to rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F bake in the middle of the oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow the loaf to cool for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.