The balanced flavors and ingredients give this edamame stir fry all it needs to replenish your body. It is a great alternative to getting takeout on busy nights because it's so much healthier and only takes 10 minutes to make. Fill your home with the amazing aroma of ginger and fill your belly with something wholesome. This edamame stir fry is so delicious!
Edamame Bamboo Shoot Stir Fry [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons ground nut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, minced
- 2 dried chillies, chopped (optional)
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen and thawed edamame (soya beans)
- 1 cup bamboo shoots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the garlic, ginger and chillies, if using, and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Add the edamame, bamboo shoots and soya sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice, noodles or on its own.