Presenting: gluten-free, yeast-free bread that's also easy to make! Just mix the flax egg, wet ingredients, and dry ingredients; spoon the batter into two loaf pans, and bake! It’s that simple. There's no compromise in the flavor or texture of this fabulous easy yeast-free bread loaf. Serve a slice of this bread toasted and topped with mashed avocado or try it as sandwich bread! You can't go wrong!
Easy Yeast-Free Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Easy Yeast-Free Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, plus 3 tablespoons water)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk of choice
How to Prepare Easy Yeast-Free Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and water and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients, adding the flaxseed meal egg last.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into two lightly greased mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
Total Calories: 2280 | Total Carbs: 287 g | Total Fat: 119 g | Total Protein: 26 g | Total Sodium: 6083 g | Total Sugar: 65 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.