Presenting: gluten-free, yeast-free bread that's also easy to make! Just mix the flax egg, wet ingredients, and dry ingredients; spoon the batter into two loaf pans, and bake! It’s that simple. There's no compromise in the flavor or texture of this fabulous easy yeast-free bread loaf. Serve a slice of this bread toasted and topped with mashed avocado or try it as sandwich bread! You can't go wrong!
Easy Yeast-Free Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Easy Yeast-Free Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, plus 3 tablespoons water)
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk of choice
How to Prepare Easy Yeast-Free Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the flaxseed and water and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients, adding the flaxseed meal egg last.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into two lightly greased mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 2280 | Total Carbs: 287 g | Total Fat: 119 g | Total Protein: 26 g | Total Sodium: 6083 g | Total Sugar: 65 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.