This light and refreshing Vegetable Vegan Pasta Salad is full of fresh vegetables and flavor with the Jalapeno Tomatillo Dressing.
Easy Vegetable Pasta Salad [Vegan]
- 3 cups cooked pasta of choice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh radishes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegan cheddar cubes
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 3–4 tablespoons Roasted Tomatillo Dressing
- To a large mixing bowl combine all your ingredients and gently toss.
- Enjoy at a BBQ, on a picnic or as a simple and fast meal-prepped lunch!
Add the dressing to the salad if you are making it ahead. It adds that much more flavor and really infuses each bite with a hit of fun and deliciousness.