These Easy Roasted Salted Green Peas are a breeze to make and so yummy! With 3 grams fiber and 4 grams protein, they're a great healthy snack!
Easy Roasted and Salted Green Peas [Vegan]
- 16-ounce bag frozen organic peas, thawed
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Allow the peas to thaw, then spread in single layer on large backing dish and thoroughly blot with clean paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Add thawed and dried peas to large bowl, drizzle with melted coconut oil, sprinkle with garlic salt and toss to coat, then spread back out in single layer on large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, then stir, reduce to 375°F and bake additional 15 minutes or until crispy to your preference. Check every so often to make sure they don't burn. Enjoy!