Spice up pizza night with this easy naan pizza! Naan is covered with a spicy, creamy, and flavorful green curry sauce and topped with roasted, tandoori-spiced chickpeas. Sliced red onions and cilantro bring crisp, fresh, tanginess to this spicy pizza.
Easy Naan Pizza With Tandoori Chickpeas [Vegan]
For the Crust:
For the Green Curry Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1/2 cup water or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
For the Topping:
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Tandoori spice mix, to taste (recipe below)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Crushed walnuts (optional)
For the Tandoori Spice Mix:
- Curry powder
- Chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare the sauce by combining cashews, water, and the green curry paste in a bowl of a blender and process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Prepare the tandoori spice mix by blending equal parts of the spices, except for the salt, or blend them to taste. Mix the chickpeas until they are fully coated.
- Preheat oven to 390°F Spread the sauce on your naan, garnish with tandoori chickpeas, red onion rings, and bake for around 10 minutes. Garnish with some crushed walnuts and cilantro, if using.