These cinnamon muffins are delicious, gluten-free and the perfect little snack! They're easy to make and awesome to eat.
Easy Cinnamon Muffins [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups unsweetened nut based milk
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil (used refined if you don't want the coconut flavor)
- 3 flax eggs (3 tablespoons mixed with 6 tablespoons of water -stirred and let allow to thicken)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and spray your mini or regular muffin pan with oil.
- Into a small bowl, mix your flax and water together and allow to thicken.
- Into your stand mixer, paddle attach, add gf flour, sugar, powder, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
- Finally, add your milk, oil, flax egg and vanilla.
- Stop and scrape down the sides to ensure that the batter is thoroughly mixed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, ladle the batter into each well 3/4 of the way filled.
- Bake for 18 or so minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.