This fudge is everything. Crunchy peanut butter, coconut oil, chocolate chips, and crushed peanuts come together to make a dessert experience that you'll want to make again and again. It's soft, crunchy, and chocolatey with an addictive melt-in-your-mouth texture.
Double Crunch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 1.76 ounces vegan dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt into a heat-proof bowl.
- Heat the ingredients until the oil starts to melt.
- Remove from the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Add the crushed peanuts and mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone loaf tin.
- Sprinkle the chocolate over the top and place the slice into the freezer to set.
- Slice and serve.
- You can use rice malt syrup if you prefer. - This recipe uses 90% dark chocolate. - One sliced this can be stored and served straight from the fridge or freezer. It will not be stable at room temperature.