This fudge is everything. Crunchy peanut butter, coconut oil, chocolate chips, and crushed peanuts come together to make a dessert experience that you'll want to make again and again. It's soft, crunchy, and chocolatey with an addictive melt-in-your-mouth texture.
Double Crunch Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- 1.76 ounces vegan dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Place the peanut butter,maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt into a heat-proof bowl. Heat the ingredients until the oil starts to melt.
- Remove from the heat and stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Add the crushed peanuts and mix to combine. Pour the mixture into a silicon loaf tin. Sprinkle the chocolate over the top and place the slice into the freezer to set.
- Slice and serve.