A super fluffy and moist zucchini rich bread embedded with chunks of gooey chocolate. It is secretly healthy and is perfect for a morning snack!
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup shredded, peeled zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and powder, sugar, and salt. In a liquid measuring cup whisk together the almond milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, zucchini, vanilla extract, and milk mixture. Pour the wet batter into the dry and stir till smooth. Fold in the chocolate. Evenly spread the batter into the prepared tin and sprinkle on a bit more chocolate. Bake for 40-45 min. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Enjoy!