Need a unique dessert idea? These decadent dessert quesadillas are just what you need! They are filled with rich cream cheese, sweet blueberries, and drizzled with a delicious dark chocolate sauce. And the best part is they only require four ingredients!
Dessert Quesadilla [Vegan]
For the Quesadillas:
- 1 batch blueberry sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
For the Blueberry Sauce:
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the Chocolate Sauce (optional):
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- To make the blueberry sauce, wash the berries and bring to a boil in a small saucepan together with orange juice and maple syrup.
- Cook on low heat and stir until the sauce thickens, about 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix vegan creme cheese with vanilla extract, spread on tortillas.
- Add a good dollop of blueberry filling on top. Cover with another tortilla.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small casserole dish, add the chocolate, and melt it. Drizzle the sauce over the quesadilla and serve.