Talk about breakfast on-the-go! These pancake bites are easy, affordable, fun, modern, has minimal ingredients, less messy, great for entertaining, can be paired with whatever filling you like! They are totally kid-friendly and perfect for any season. Breakfast just got a whole lot more fun.
Dark Chocolate Blueberry Pancake Bites [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Dark Chocolate Blueberry Pancake Bites [Vegan]
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 small banana (mashed)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk (mixed with 1 teaspoon vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
How to Prepare Dark Chocolate Blueberry Pancake Bites [Vegan]
- Combine vinegar and almond milk and set aside to allow it to curdle to create a vegan "buttermilk."
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and coconut sugar.
- Stir together vegan egg, vanilla, almond milk, and coconut oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Fill each hole close to full to achieve the round ball look and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per One Bite Calories: 99 | Carbs: 15 g | Fat: 4 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 11 mg | Sugar: 4 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.