Cauliflower florets may not seem that exciting by themselves, but when cooked properly they can become flavorful and unique! Take this bowl full of roasted cauliflower with red curry paste topped with chanterelles, watercress, and crunchy cashews. Not only is it a light and easy dinner, but it's bursting with flavor!
Curry-Spiced Cauliflower With Sautéed Chantarelles [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A bit of sea salt
- 1 cup chanterelles or mushrooms of your choice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mild curry paste
- Watercress or cilantro
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the cauliflower florets, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt. Try to coat all of the florets thoroughly. Spread them out on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower cooks, clean the chanterelles. Heat up one teaspoon of oil in a non-stick pan and fry over high heat until the mushrooms are soft and tender.
- When the cauliflower is done add the curry paste onto them and mix well.
- To serve, place cauliflower in a bowl. Then add on the chanterelles and top with watercress and cashews.