Waffles …. everyone of us knows the smell of freshly ironed waffles. This recipe will give you a deliciously crisp, golden waffle that is just a little fluffy in the middle. Perfect with a dribble of maple syrup. Plus, if you want to get creative, you can make your own, homemade, waffle cones.
Crispy and Fluffy Waffles [Vegan, Gluten-free, Paleo]
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yoghurt
- 1 cup gluten-free flour mix of your choosing (almond, oat, etc...)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- Add the flour mixture and the rest of ingredients into a bowl. Mix them gently but be careful not to overbeat.
- Add the aquafaba.
- Heat up your waffle iron and start making waffles.