Enjoy the longer, warmer days outdoors with a popsicle in hand to help keep you cool. Fresh, sweet strawberries and cool basil make up these delicious frozen treats. If you have a farmer's market nearby, you could probably find everything you need to make them, sans the coconut yogurt.
Creamy Strawberry Basil Pops [Vegan]
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 small bunch of basil leaves (3-5 leaves)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Popsicle sticks
- Place your strawberries and basil in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Mix your 1/2 cup coconut yogurt and maple syrup together in a separate bowl.
- Take your popsicle mold and begin to layer the strawberry puree and the yogurt (add a spoon of strawberry, and then a spoon of coconut yogurt, repeat.)
- insert your popsicle sticks into the pops, and place in the freezer to set for 3-4 hours.