This is a very easy recipe (all you need is a blender!!) and a great way to use up this season’s sweet corn! It is super healthy and very satisfying. It's hearty, refreshing and delicious. Just like a healthy, summer dish should be!
Creamy Corn Gazpacho [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Corn Gazpacho [Vegan]
- 4 ears of raw sweet corn – 3 for the soup and one for garnish, kernels removed
- 1 can of white beans, drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, de-seeded
- 1/2 a shallot
- 2 cups yellow tomatoes
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 inch knob of ginger, skin removed or 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil (as garnish)
- cilantro (as garnish)
How to Prepare Creamy Corn Gazpacho [Vegan]
- Place all ingredients except olive oil and cilantro in a high speed blender like the Vitamix. Puree until smooth but still lightly chunky. You can totally liquefy your soup if you prefer but I like the slightly chunky texture.
- Taste and adjust spices as desired. Chill for at least 30 mins.
- Serve cold and garnish with fresh corn kernels, a drizzle of olive oil, cilantro leaves, and a dusting of fresh cracked pepper.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.