Dairy-Free Creamy Coconut Popsicles are here to cool you down this summer! Free of dairy and refined sugars, these healthy, vegan treats will satisfy any heatwave popsicle craving. Homemade popsicles are easy to make with common kitchen ingredients and make the best summer delight.
Creamy Coconut Popsicles [Vegan]
- 14 ounces of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2-3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons lime zest (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients and then pour into your popsicle mold. (Be sure to zest the limes prior to squeezing the juice).
- Place the mold into the freezer on a leveled surface. After about an hour insert the popsicle sticks, stirring again to even the flavors.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours until frozen.
- Run the mold under warm water for 10-30 seconds, tap, and release the popsicles!