Dairy-Free Creamy Coconut Popsicles are here to cool you down this summer! Free of dairy and refined sugars, these healthy, vegan treats will satisfy any heatwave popsicle craving. Homemade popsicles are easy to make with common kitchen ingredients and make the best summer delight.
Creamy Coconut Popsicles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Coconut Popsicles [Vegan]
- 14 ounces of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2-3 limes)
- 2 tablespoons lime zest (about 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
How to Prepare Creamy Coconut Popsicles [Vegan]
- Combine all ingredients and then pour into your popsicle mold. (Be sure to zest the limes prior to squeezing the juice).
- Place the mold into the freezer on a leveled surface. After about an hour insert the popsicle sticks, stirring again to even the flavors.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours until frozen.
- Run the mold under warm water for 10-30 seconds, tap, and release the popsicles!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.