These chewy and gooey cookie dough blondies look so delicious, you won't believe they are only made with six ingredients. They're sweet, buttery, and can be whipped up in just 30 minutes. This indulgent version is definitely one worth trying, but if you want to lighten the recipe up in the future, simply sub in coconut sugar and coconut oil for the brown sugar and butter.
Cookie Dough Blondies [Vegan]
- 1 cup soft light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 3/4 cup cookie butter
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup spelt flour or flour of choice
- 6 biscuits or cookies of choice, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 355°F and line a pan with baking parchment.
- Beat the sugar and vegan butter together in a bowl with a handheld mixer until the color is lighter, texture is fluffier, and it is well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Add in the cookie butter and continue to beat until it is all one color.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well, you may need a splash more milk if it’s too thick.
- Spread it evenly in the pan and bake on the middle shelf for 20-25 minutes until golden. The middle may not be set but they firm up when cooling.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then lift carefully, slice, and serve.