This 20-minute, warming soup is so colorful and is sure to brighten your day. So if you have a cold, are feeling cold, or are just in search of a quick lunch or simple comfort food, this curried carrot soup is the recipe for you.
Coconut Curried Carrot Soup [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Add coconut oil, curry paste, ground ginger, minced garlic, and salt to a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add 1 cup diced carrots and 1 pot vegetable broth to saucepan.
- Cover and simmer for approximately 10 minutes, until carrots are soft.
- Transfer to a blender, blend until smooth, and return to saucepan.
- Stir in coconut milk, and serve.