Layering coconut cream filling with seasonal berries takes almost no effort, creating a treat that looks as appealing as it tastes. It’s a real pleaser, as welcome for breakfast as well as dessert.
Coconut Cream Parfait with Berries [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup coconut meat
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Blend coconut meat, banana, lime juice, vanilla and coconut extract in a blender until very smooth and creamy.
- Place a layer of blueberries on the bottom of a glass jar.
- Place a ⅓ of the filling on top of the blueberry layer.
- Place a layer of strawberries and follow with filling.
- Top with strawberry.