Simple to make and equally as delicious, these gluten-free and vegan Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes are better than any donut shop! How can you go wrong with a fluffy donut rolled in cinnamon and sugar?! Donut holes are way more fun than your average donut. I mean you literally just pop them straight into your mouth! So try making these vegan Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes––they're absolutely amazing!
Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Donut Holes:
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
For the Coating:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a mini pan well with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together the coconut oil and sugar. Add the flax egg, vanilla extract and almond milk and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon. Mix until just incorporated.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, filling each 3/4 way full. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once donut holes have cooled, melt coconut oil in a small bowl. Mix together coating ingredients in another bowl. Dip each donut hole into coconut oil, then roll in cinnamon sugar. Enjoy!