No matter how good your homecooked meal is adding fresh herbs will always take it to the max! A sauce of blended herbs such as this one is so flavorful and clean. With loads of fresh cilantro and the aromatics of cumin seeds, you’ll instantly feel that your dish has been elevated.
Cilantro Chutney [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Cilantro Chutney [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 large Roma tomatoes
- 2 large anaheim peppers
- 4 bunches of cilantro
- 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
How to Prepare Cilantro Chutney [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Chop tomatoes and peppers into 2 – 4 pieces each.
- Cut off the bottom half of the cilantro stems.
- Add tomatoes then peppers to the blender or food processor.
- Add as much cilantro as you can fit.
- Add lime juice.
- Pulse the blender to make room for the remaining amount of cilantro.
- Add the rest of the cilantro along with salt and cumin seed.
- Blend until somewhat smooth and somewhat chunky.
- Avoid over blending to prevent a bitter taste.
Per Serving: Calories: 15 | Carbs: 3 g | Fat: 0 g | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 10 mg | Sugar: 2 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.