No matter how good your homecooked meal is adding fresh herbs will always take it to the max! A sauce of blended herbs such as this one is so flavorful and clean. With loads of fresh cilantro and the aromatics of cumin seeds, you’ll instantly feel that your dish has been elevated.
Cilantro Chutney [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 large Roma tomatoes
- 2 large anaheim peppers
- 4 bunches of cilantro
- 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- Chop tomatoes and peppers into 2 – 4 pieces each.
- Cut off the bottom half of the cilantro stems.
- Add tomatoes then peppers to the blender or food processor.
- Add as much cilantro as you can fit.
- Add lime juice.
- Pulse the blender to make room for the remaining amount of cilantro.
- Add the rest of the cilantro along with salt and cumin seed.
- Blend until somewhat smooth and somewhat chunky.
- Avoid over blending to prevent a bitter taste.