These chocolate truffles are not only easy to make but also taste delicious. They are vegan and super healthy. Give it a try, you won’t regret… or maybe you will. Yes, they are that good!
Chocolate Truffles That Taste Like Nutella [Vegan]
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tablespoon maca powder
- 1/2 tablespoon xylitol (you can replace by coconut sugar or your favorite alternative)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons vegan Nutella
- Blend your almond meal and desiccated coconut in your high speed blender to make sure they are both pretty mealy.
- Then pour that in a mixing bowl and add all other ingredients. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Place the mixture in the freezer to set.
- While in the freezer, you can prepare some chocolate sauce for coating by mixing about 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil, 1/2 tablespoon of your fav sweetener and 1 tablespoon cacao in a mug. Mix well and set aside.
- Then take your mixture from the freezer and make some balls with the palm of your hands.
- Drop them in chocolate with a spoon and place them on a plate or some baking paper.
- Place in the fridge for about one hour and finish by sprinkling some cinnamon powder and / or coconut sugar on top.