Looking for a delicious way to get protein into your day? These bars are just the thing you need! Made with chocolate, peanut butter, pure maple syrup, coconut, nuts, and pea protein, these are perfect for a long day when you know you won't be able to get in the kitchen.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars [Vegan]
8-16 bars or bites
For the Wet Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/3-1/2 cup non-dairy milk
For the Dry Ingredients:
- 1/2 chopped cashews or almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup seed mix, such as hemp seeds, chia seeds, and flax
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chunks or mini chips
- 1 1/2 cups cereal
- 1/2 cup pea protein powder
- In a small saucepan, heat maple syrup, peanut butter, and non-dairy milk, stirring until smooth and liquid in consistency.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix well.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Press mixture into pan, pressing down with the back of a wooden spoon to firmly pack down the mixture.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to allow to firm up prior to cutting into squares.