The delicious combo of chocolate and orange comes together in these amazing doughnuts! These are easy to make and so delicious.
Chocolate Orange Doughnuts [Vegan]
8 mini doughnuts
- 80g plain flour
- 80g sweetener (avoid artificial) or white sugar
- 1 teaaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup soya milk
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Egg replacer (equivalent to 1 whole egg, follow the instructions)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 3/4 tablespoons vegan butter
- Vegan orange chocolate (melted)
- Vegan white chocolate (melted – for drizzles)
- Vegan white chocolate buttons
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Then mix the wet ingredients together and pour into a saucepan, heat on a low heat until the butter has melted then add to the dry ingredients.
- With a fork mix both the wet and dry together until the liquid starts to turn to a dough-like consistency (it will still be liquidy but it’ll look as if it’s binding together).
- Using a spoon, evenly distribute the mixture into the doughnut mold.
- Pop in the oven for about 13 minutes – to tell if they are cooked put a toothpick into the middle of the doughnuts, and if the pick is clean then they’re done!
- Then ‘ice’, decorate and enjoy!