Vegan Chocolate Cold Brew Ice Cream. That’s what we are doing today. It’s decadent and rich and chocolatey and sweet and creamy and oh so delicious.
Chocolate Cold Brew Ice Cream [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 4–6 hours
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2/3 cup cold brew concentrate
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, or regular sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot starch*, optional
- 4-oz dark chocolate, chopped
- Drain the cashews and place in a blender. Add coconut milk, cold brew, cocoa powder, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and arrowroot starch to blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Once mixture is cold, pour mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Stir in 3 ounces chopped chocolate. Scoop the ice cream into a freezer safe container and top with remaining chocolate. Keep in freezer until ready to serve.