Soft, rich vegan chocolate chip banana bars that couldn’t be easier to throw together. These treats are healthy, gluten-free, and naturally sweetened with only bananas! You are just 5 ingredients away from soft, sweet banana bars loaded with gooey, melty chocolate.
Chickpea Chocolate Chip Banana Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 14.5-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup banana flour
- 1 cup mashed, super ripe banana (about 3 medium-sized bananas)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Blend the chickpeas and almond milk until totally smooth.
- Combine the chickpea puree, banana flour, mashed bananas, and chocolate chips. Then, stir until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into a lined or nonstick square pan, and bake for 50 minutes.
- Top with additional chocolate chips right when you take them out for even more melty goodness.