Easy no-churn vegan cherry nice cream made from only three ingredients. Gobble it up right after pureeing the fruit or save it for later for scoop-able banana ice cream. All the sweetness is coming from the bananas and cherries, so the browner the banana the sweeter it is. Also keep in mind the riper the banana is, the more it stands out in the flavor profile.
Cherry Nice Cream [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cherry Nice Cream [Vegan]
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced into 1/2 inch coins before freezing
- 3 cups frozen pitted cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4–1/2 cup plant-based milk (if needed)
How to Prepare Cherry Nice Cream [Vegan]
- Add everything to a food processor or blender. You may need to let the fruit partly thaw so they’ll puree easier.
- Pulse to break up the frozen bits, then continue pureeing until thick and creamy. Stop to scrape down the sides when needed.
- Start with 1/4 cup of plant-based milk if the bananas and cherries are not pureeing.
- Serve it immediately for soft serve, or freeze for a few hours for scoop-able nice cream.
- If you freeze it for later and it’s too hard to scoop, then let it sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.