Imagine, flaky, buttery crescent roll dough stuffed with sweet cream cheese and gooey fruit pie filling and then covered with a sugary glaze. What could be better for dessert — or breakfast — with a cup of hot coffee? These cherry cheese danishes look like they came right out of a bakery, but they're actually super-easy to make.
Cherry Cheese Danish Crescent Rolls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Cherry Cheese Danish Crescent Rolls [Vegan]
How to Prepare Cherry Cheese Danish Crescent Rolls [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put the vegan cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar in a mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Open 2 canisters of vegan crescent rolls, but do not unroll. Cut each container of dough into 6 slices, then flatten with a cup. Slightly curve the sides to make mini bowls.
- Fill one-half of the mini dough bowl with cream cheese filling and the other half with store-bought or homemade fruit pie filling.
- Bake until golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Make the glaze by combining confectioners' sugar with a tiny bit of non-dairy milk. Wait until the danishes are completely cooled before applying.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.