This spinach dip a great crowd-pleaser: it's cheesy, rich, creamy, and everyone will enjoy it! Bring it to a party and everyone will attack it with chips and veggies in hand!
Cheesy Spinach Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Cheesy Spinach Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/4 cups of raw cashews (soaked in water for at least four hours to overnight) then rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup prepared cashew milk
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 3-4 cups of loosely packed fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare Cheesy Spinach Dip [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Into a high-speed blender, add your drained cashews and cashew milk and blend until creamy. It will be a thick consistency, but creamy.
- In the meantime, cook the spinach down in a pan with a tiny bit of olive oil. This should only take a minute or two. Then place in a strainer and push the water out of the spinach. This should take a few good pushes with the back of a spoon. Amazingly, a ton of water will be removed.
- To your blender, add the nutritional yeast, garlic, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper (add more salt after the mixture is blended). Once you have the base ready and seasoned to your liking pour that into a serving bowl and hand-blend the spinach in with a spoon. Serve with crackers, raw veggies, veggie chips, pretzels, baguette or whatever you prefer.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.