Garlicky, slightly spicy, warm, and bright, these are the best roasted potatoes ever. Maybe an exaggeration...maybe not. Guess you'll have to try them out and decide for yourself. They're seasoned with chimichurri spice, dried thyme leaves, salt, and pepper; then tossed in a bit of tamari, garlic, lemon zest, and oil. It's the perfect combination of flavors. These cast iron roasted potato wedges are golden brown and perfectly crispy, with a delicious melange of spices and aromas. You have to try them!
Cast-Iron Roasted Potato Wedges [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 pound yukon gold potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons chimichurri spice
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a cast iron skillet on the middle rack.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to fully coat the potatoes.
- Carefully transfer potatoes to the hot cast iron. Disperse evenly with a spatula. Roast for 30 min. flipping half way through. Serve with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and basil