This is one of my favorite things to eat. I have a smoothie almost every morning but when I don’t this is the next best thing. It’s easy and quick to make, tasty and will keep for several days in the fridge. I add in some raw granola that I make, but it’s just as tasty with fruit! For anyone who kind of, sort of misses whip cream (the dairy kind) this is a great substitute – it’s raw, it’s vegan and has protein!
Raw Cashew Whip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raw Cashew Whip [Vegan]
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener- depending on how sweet you like it (agave, brown rice syrup, etc)
- 4 ice cubes (only use if you want to eat it right away ,it makes it cooler)
- Start with 1/4 cup water (might need more to reach desired consistency)
How to Prepare Raw Cashew Whip [Vegan]
- Throw all ingredients into the Vitamix or other high powered blender and start blending. You will need to add more water until desired consistency. I don’t like mine too runny but not too thick either. It’s not as fluffy as whipped cream, but it’s so much tastier and healthier! These little differences can make eating healthy so much easier – in more ways than one!!
- Cut up some fruit in a bowl and pour over top – and enjoy!! Add some cereal or nuts or hemp if you like!
If the nuts, whether in a package or bulk, don’t say raw, then they aren’t and it will make a difference. They will probably be heated some how and flavors may be added.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.